Are you ready to run your best race on April 3 and have fun while you are training? Did you miss out on the lottery but don’t want to miss out on The Runner’s Rite of Spring®? Read on to learn more about the Potomac River Running Training Programs presented by New Balance–including an option to get your very own Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run race bib!
The training programs kick-off in Reston and DC/Arlington on Sunday, January 24, and registration is still open.
Check it out if you would like
- In-person coaching guidance to help you set and meet your race goals
- A training plan for the 10-week program, customized to your individual level
- Twice weekly in-person workouts – one long run & one (optional) track workout
- New running friends to share the training journey with you
- Motivation to get out the door (even on those cold and snowy days)
- Some fancy new gear from New Balance
- Discounts to all =PR= races and special in-store promotions
- A Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run RACE BIB (with the “premium” program)
(photo courtesy of Laurentina Photography)
We really have fun with the training programs, while providing you with all the information you need to make your race goals a reality. You will learn a lot, make new friends, and be well-prepared for the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run on April 3, 2016.
We’ll keep things fun with theme runs (including Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day) and offer informative seminars on running form, fueling & hydration, and training smart.
(photo courtesy of Marleen Van den Neste Photography)
There are two levels of the PR training program: Standard and Premium. Both include a New Balance training shirt, and the Premium Program includes a race bib. The only catch is that there are a limited number of premium slots available, so don’t wait to register!
Are you ready to come train with us? Click here to register.