I hope you are enjoying a happy holiday season and getting ready to celebrate the New Year with family and friends. Before 2014 gets away, I want to give you five reasons to spread the holiday cheer by supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals through the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run! (Click Here To Donate!)
1. You did not get picked in the lottery, so you have decided to be a Charity Race Entry Participant. If Santa put a little cash in your stocking, why not put some of it towards your $500 fundraising goal? (Find out how to register as a Charity Race Entry Participant here).
2. You did get picked in the lottery, but your BRF (best running friend) didn’t. Spread your Cherry Blossom joy by donating to their fundraising page so you can run together in April! (You can look up your friend’s donation page here.)
3. There is a child in your life who is healthy and you want to express your gratitude for that blessing by supporting Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, which treat over 10 million children annually across the U.S., providing state-of-the-art care‚ cutting edge research and preventative health education. (You can make a general donation here.)
4. There is a child in your life who has been treated at a CMN Hospital, and you want to pay it forward so others can receive that same level of care. It’s never a good time to have a sick child, but it can seem even harder around the holidays, which should be filled with joy and wonder, not illness and worry. But when your child does need medical attention, it is comforting to know that you can get the best available care for every disease and injury imaginable at a nearby CMN Hospital. (You can make a donation to your CMN Hospital here.)
5. You don’t know anything about the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run, but you could use another tax deduction for 2014. (You can donate through my donations page here.) 🙂
Here’s to a happy, healthy 2015!
P.S. If your New Year’s resolutions include getting back in shape, the New Balance/PR Training program is a great way to get the motivation, encouragement and accountability you need to reach your goals. (You can find out more about the training programs here.)